By Jacques van den Broek This article is part of the Forum Network series on Digitalisation and will feed into upcoming discussions at OECD Forum 2019. Automation, ...
ADAPT is looking for international students and recent graduates in Law, Foreing Languages, Economics and Sociology ...
ADAPT is looking for international students and recent graduates in Law, Foreing Languages, Economics and Sociology to develop apprenticeships or researches for 3 to 12 months in Bergamo, Modena and Rome (Italy). It will also consider those who are interested in developing industrial PhDs based on practice.
Key requisites include knowledge on labour law and labour relationships and fluenty in English and/or Spanish.
Those candidates who are chosen will participate in different international projects of ADAPT and will be offered a reimbursement for their expenses.
ADAPT is a non-profit organization founded in 2000 by Professor Marco Biagi to promote, from an international and comparative perspective, surveys and investigations on labour relationships, training and labour markets. ADAPT has developed a strong international network for research and development in topics linked to work, which has the support of an important International Scientific Commitee. Through its Superior Education School, ADAPT has so far promoted and financed:
– 259 three years scholarships for students who participate in PhD programs created together with the universities of Bari, Bergamo and Modena;
– 136 apprenticeships contracts for research and superior education;
– 77 annual scholarships to develop research on a number of topics;
– 33 private scholarships for superior education training;
– 4 academic magazines, 3 series of books and 3 newsletters on topics linked to work.
Those who are interested in enrolling for an apprenticeship or a research period at ADAPT can send their resumes and presentation letter to email@example.com.